Students in Wills Point joined millions of others around the world on Sept. 25 by participating in See You at the Pole, a global day of student prayer that annually takes place on the fourth Wednesday in September.
Call it fate, destiny, a plan coming together, or just something that was meant to be.
1. Name of Festival Edom Art Festival 2. Time/ Date/ Location Opens at 10 a.m., Oct. 12-13. Edom is located on FM 279, 10 miles from Ben Wheeler. 3. Cost
1. Name of Festival Ben Wheeler Feral Hog Festival 2. Time/ Date/ Location 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 26 3. Cost of Admission There is no charge for
1. Name of Festival BOO in the Park 2. Time/ Date/ Location Lake Tawakoni State Park’s annual BOO in the Park event will take place Oct. 26 from 6-10 p.m.
Name of Festival Grand Saline Goody Trail and Trunk or Treat Time/Date/Location 5-7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 26, in the historical area of Main Street in downtown Grand Saline Cost of
1. Name of Festival BOO on the Bricks 2. Time/ Date/ Location The annual BOO on the Bricks celebration will take place from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Oct. 26
1. Name of Festival Edgewood Heritage Festival 2. Time/ Date/ Location 8:45 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9 in downtown Edgewood, US Highway 80 and FM 859 3. Cost
Wills Point Chronicle © 2019